GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Algerian Woman and Her Slave, 1860: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Ange Tissier (1814-1876), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
A fan of feathers stirs the breeze over the exotic beauty in this harem scene fraught with the Oriental embellishments of hookah, tapestry and inlaid mother of pearl that accent this fine work of art. French painter Tissier was fascinated by Algeria and immortalized the beauty of the country and its people by painting scenes of both historic proportion and everyday life. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 14.5"Wx16.5"H framed (7"Wx9"H image size, 4"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 23.5"Wx28.5"H framed (16"Wx21"H image size, 4"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 31"Wx38.5"H framed (23.5"Wx31"H image size, 4"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 37.5"Wx46.5"H framed (30"Wx39"H image size, 4"W frame), 11 lbs.