GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
After the Ball (Young Decadent), 1895: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Ramon Casas i Carbo' (1866-1932), in the Museum of Montserrat, Spain
$199.00 – $399.00
Whether this young aristocrat is thoroughly exhausted from socializing at the ball or simply lovesick for a suitor she's just met is impossible to tell; what we do know from her languid pose, elegant attire and her placement on the plump green settee sofa is that she's a true Victorian beauty. Conjured by an amazingly accomplished Catalan Spanish portrait painter and graphic designer who helped define the Modernism movement, this, his last 19th-century work, further confirmed his genius. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts an elegant leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 20.5"Wx13.5"H framed (13"Wx6"H image size, 4"W frame), 3 lbs.
- Medium: 29.5"Wx17.5"H framed (22"Wx10"H image size, 4"W frame), 3 lbs.
- Large: 38.5"Wx21.5"H framed (31"Wx14"H image size, 4"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Grande: 46.75"Wx25.5"H framed (39.25"Wx18"H image size, 4"W frame), 5 lbs.