GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
African Serengeti Animal Masks Tribal-Style Wall Sculptures: Set of Two
Our mystical, African tribal masks are works of modern abstract art created by artist Abiodun Okulaja (b. 1960)
Hand-painted in the natural palette of Africa, these designer resin works of art add a dimensional quality whether alone or paired with a favorite painting. The Nigerian-born artist's foot-tall, stylized wall sculptures lend a truly tribal touch to any gallery.
- Includes 1 keyhole slot(s) for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
- Design Toscano is not responsible for damages due to failed hangers and/or improper installation.
About The Artist
Abiodun Okulaja (b.1960)
Abiodun Okulaja was born into a Nigerian royal family and trained at the prestigious Remo Div Art School. He now takes his training and creates unique art in the African tribal style. Okulaja weaves his traditional African heritage into all of his magnificent pieces adding contemporary flair to traditional tribal themes.
Echoing the rich handwork of a fascinating continent his African Tribal masks depict the wild animals of the Serengeti including the majestic giraffes and the mysterious zebras. Not to forget the daunting elephants Abiodum Okulaja has crafted rich urns depicting the mighty desert beasts in Pachyderm of Benue portrayals.
The balance between traditional and modern style makes Abiodum Okulaja's pieces suitable for both contemporary and traditional galleries.
More works by this artist
Weights & Dimensions
- Jaguar: 5"Wx2.5"Dx13.5"H. 1 lb.
- Gemsbok: 5"Wx2"Dx14"H. 1 lb.