GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
A Pair of Leopards, 1845: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist William Huggins (1820-1884), in the Maas Gallery, London
$150.00 – $399.00
Known for fine drawing and brilliance of color, British artist Huggins' 1845 portrait of two enviably exotic leopards demands attention with its immediacy. Artist Huggins drew from life using the classes at the Liverpool Academy of Arts or by sketching the animals in Liverpool's zoo. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica European style 3.5" wide frame is cast in quality designer resin and highlighted with a beaded inner border and an antiqued ebony finish.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 20"Wx17.5"H framed (13.5"Wx11"H image size, 3.5"W frame), 5 lbs.
- Medium: 27.5"Wx23.5"H framed (21"Wx17"H image size, 3.5"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 33"Wx27.5"H framed (26.5"Wx21"H image size, 3.5"W frame), 8 lbs.
- Grande: 38"Wx31.5"H framed (31.5"Wx25"H image size, 3.5"W frame), 9 lbs.