GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
A Lady in Yellow, 1888: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Thomas Wilmer Dewing (1851-1938), in the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, Boston
$150.00 – $499.00
One of America's foremost collectors immediately purchased this portrait at the Boston Art Club for her own Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum and then exhibited it too much acclaim at the Paris Universal Exposition of 1889. The artist used an expert figure painter's skill to draw the eye toward the elegantly modeled face and arms only to allow it to rest on the feathery brushstrokes of this aristocratic young Victorian beauty's soft gown. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica European style, bright gold-toned ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 16.25"Wx18.25"H framed (8"Wx10"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 3 lbs.
- Medium: 24.25"Wx28.25"H framed (16"Wx20"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Large: 32.25"Wx39.25"H framed (24"Wx31"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Grande: 41.25"Wx50.75"H framed (33"Wx42.5"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 7 lbs.