Charles II Wall Curio Cabinet
Hand-carved mahogany antique replica
- PERFECT FOR COLLECTIBLES - With open face, add your finest heirloom figurines, statues, collectible eggs, and prized possessions to our wood curio cabinets.
- WALL MOUNT CURIO CABINET - Our wood wall curio cabinet features a scrolled pediment top flanked by elegant barley twist spindles
- HIGH-QUALITY - Hand-crafted using mahogany hardwood shelves and open front to shed maximum light on your collection.
- DESIGN TOSCANO CURIO CABINETS - Exclusive to the Design Toscano brand, this curio cabinet provides unobstructed viewing
- Our wood curio cabinet shelf measures 20"Wx10"Dx36"H. 25 lbs. making it the perfect display cabinet!
Wall Hanging InstructionsShelves measure 14¼"Wx4¾"DShelves are removable but not adjustableInterior space measures 11"Wx5½"Dx18¾"HCabinet ships with temporary shelf supports in place which can be removed before displayingThe maximum weight limit for this item is 7 lbs. (3 kgs.)Our mahogany Charles II Wall Curio Cabinet is constructed with an engineered plywood crown and back panel for supreme stability and strength.
We paid handsomely for the original 17th century antique, but our replica's rarity and unique design make it doubtful you'll see another like it! At over a yard tall, this regal wall cabinet becomes a practical showplace for your collectibles. A furniture collector's dream, our exclusive features shelves framed in a classic arch flanked by elegantly carved barley-twist spindles and crowned with a substantial scroll pediment. An impressive and practical display piece in mahogany!
20"Wx10"Dx36"H. 25 lbs.