IMPORTANT DELIVERY UPDATE: We are currently experiencing shipping delays due to challenges from COVID-19 and its impact on the global supply chain. We recommend everyone shop early this holiday season.
CAREERS AT DESIGN TOSCANO
1400 Morse Avenue,
Elk Grove Village,IL 60007
GIVE YOUR CAREER DIRECTION WITH DESIGN TOSCANO
We invite you to join our team!
Checkout the job openings below and send your resume & inquiryHRApplications@DesignToscano.com for consideration.
Current Career Openings
Customer Service Associate:
The voice of the customer and the company, our customer sales and service specialists are charged with providing an extraordinary, personalized customer experience that builds a lasting relationship across all our channels: phone and e-commerce.
Network Administrator and Systems Support Technician:
Design Toscano is looking for a Network Administrator to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation. This is a salaried position responsible for supporting and maintaining windows servers, VMs, and windows workstations at 3 locations in Elk Grove Village. Some travel will be necessary between the locations.
A full-time position with general warehouse duties, which includes unloading/loading of trucks, picking and packing products and shipping orders. Skills: General computer skills as well as using an inventory management system; and general math skills as well as the ability to read and write English. Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Production Artist-Entry Level:
The production artist is responsible for production of assets across print and digital formats to support web, marketing, and social media materials. The production artist is expected to be a creatively resourceful, organized, and a highly collaborative team player, eager to engage in a communication driven, quick-turn creative solutions department. This individual works closely with other digital designers and copywriters under the supervision of the Creative Director.
- At least 2 years of education in digital design and an Associate's Degree
- Proficient with Mac OS, Adobe Creative Cloud; specifically, Photoshop, InDesign, DreamWeaver, and Illustrator. Quark is a plus
- Foundational knowledge of typography standards, digital photography, file management, and print & digital production.
- Works fast and dependably with a keen ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Works well with others; handles edits, changes and updates professionally
- Demonstrates and maintains consistent graphic standards to uphold brand integrity across the portfolio